其他
英语绘本:Happy Birthday, Danny and the Dinosaur!《生日快乐,丹尼和恐龙》
丹尼匆匆忙忙的。他必须去见他的恐龙朋友。
"I'm six years old today," said Danny. "Will you come to my birthday party?"
“我今天六岁了,”丹尼说。“你会来我的生日派对吗?”
"I would be delighted." said the dinosaur.
“我很乐意去。”恐龙说。
丹尼骑着恐龙走出博物馆。
On the way they picked up Danny's friends. "Today I'm a hundred million years and one day old." said the dinosaur.
在路上,他们把丹尼的朋友接去生日派对了。“今天我一亿岁零一天了。”恐龙说。
"Then it can be your party too!" said Danny。
“那么,这也可以当你的生日派对!”丹尼说。
孩子们帮丹尼的爸爸挂气球。
"See, I can help too," said the dinosaur.
“看,我也能帮忙,”恐龙说。
Danny's mother gave out party hats.
丹尼的妈妈派发帽子。
"How do I look?" asked the dinosaur.
“我看起来怎么样?”恐龙问。
“我们想唱一首歌,”一个女生和一个男生说。
They sang, and everybody clapped their hands.
他们倆唱起歌来,其他人都拍掌了。
“我也会唱歌,”恐龙说。
He sang, and everybody covered their ears.
它唱起歌来,其他人都盖住耳朵。
“我们一起来给驴子订尾巴吧,”丹尼说。
The dinosaur pinned the tail on himself!
恐龙把尾巴订在自己身上了!
孩子们坐下来休息。“请不要把里面的脚放在家具上,”丹尼说。
The dinosaur put his feet out the window.
恐龙把脚放到窗外面去了。
丹尼的妈妈和爸爸分给每一个小孩一碟雪糕。
The had to give the dinosuar more!
他们要分更多的雪糕给恐龙!
“生日蛋糕来了!”孩子们说。
They counted the candles. "One, two, three, four, five , six."
他们数起蜡烛来。“一,二,三,四,五,六。”
恐龙开始吃蛋糕。
"Wait!" said Danny. "First we have to make a wish!"
“等等!”丹尼说。“我们要先许愿!”
“我希望全部人在下一年都能在一起,”丹尼说。“我许了一样的愿望,”恐龙说。
They blew out the candles. "Happy birthday to you!" everybody sang.
他们把蜡烛吹灭。“生日快乐!”所有人一起唱。
“这是我过得最好的生日派对,”丹尼说。“我也一样,”恐龙说。